Monday, December 19, 2011

The Twelve Gays of Christmas

Title: The Twelve Gays of Christmas
Author: Tarabeth 

~*~ 

On the First Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me a Paddle across my Booty. 

~*~ 

On the Second Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Two Nipple Clamps 
and a paddle across my booty. 

~*~ 

On the Third Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Three Greek Gods, 
two nipple clamps, and a paddle across my booty. 

~*~ 

On the Fourth Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Four Buzzing Cocks, 
three Greek gods, two nipple clamps, and a paddle across my booty. 

~*~ 

On the Fifth Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Five Butthole Plugs, 
four buzzing cocks, three Greek gods, two nipple clamps, and a paddle across my booty. 

~*~ 

On the Sixth Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Six Gays a-Laying, 
five butthole plugs, four buzzing cocks, three Greek gods, two nipple clamps, and a paddle across my booty.

~*~ 

On the Seventh Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Seven Hunks a-Humping, 
six gays a-laying, five butthole plugs, four bussing cocks, three Greek gods, two nipple clamps, and a paddle across my booty. 

~*~ 

On the Eighth Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Eight Jacks a-Jerking, 
seven hunks a-humping, six gays a-laying, five butthole plugs, four buzzing cocks, three Greek gods, two nipple clamps, and a paddle across my booty.

~*~ 

On the Ninth Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Nine Laddies Submitting, 
eight Jacks a-jerking, seven hunks a-humping, six gays a-laying, five butthole plugs, four buzzing cocks, three Greek gods, two nipple clamps, and a paddle across my booty. 

~*~ 

On the Tenth Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Ten Lords a-Licking, 
nine laddies submitting, eight Jacks a-jerking, seven hunks a-humping, six gays a-laying, five butthole plugs, four buzzing cocks, three Greek gods,two nipple clamps, and a paddle across my booty.

~*~ 

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Eleven Peters Pumping, 
ten lords a-licking, nine laddies submitting, eight Jacks a-jerking, seven hunks a-humping, six gays a-laying, five butthole plugs, four buzzing cocks, three Greek gods, two nipple clamps, and a paddle across my booty. 

~*~ 

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my Sexy Top gave to me Twelve Doms a Domming, 
eleven Peters pumping, ten lords a- licking, nine laddies submitting, eight Jacks a-jerking, seven hunks a-humping, six gays a-laying, five butthole plugs, four buzzing cocks, three Greek gods, two nipple clamps, and a paddle across my booty. 

~*~

No comments: