Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Visit from Top Dominic

A Visit from Top Dominic
By Adele
With apologies to Clement Moore


~*~     ~*~     ~*~ 

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the place
Not a brat was still whining, not even Chase.
The lines were all written and copied with care,
In hopes that Top Dominic soon would be there.

The bottoms were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of punishments danced in their heads.

Brad in his boxers and I in my briefs 
Had just settled down for a long winter's sleep.
When out on the street there arose such a rumble,
I crawled from my bed with a "What the hell?" mumble.

Over to the window I shuffled 'cross the rug,
Then with a yawn, gave the blind cord a tug.

The spotlight on my neighbor's inflatable manger
Lit up the street showing no sign of danger.
When what to my sleep-crusted eyes should appear,
But a red Corvette Stingray - '69 was the year.

With the studly, young driver such an arrogant prick,
I knew in a moment it must be Top 'Nic.
He killed the engine and rolled up to the curb
As I shook my head thinking, "This is completely absurd!"

All the same, I went down to the living room floor
And waited, half-expecting a knock at the door.
I had just given up, when I got a big shock
I heard the sound of a key turn in the lock!

I collapsed in a chair and as I sat down,
In the door strode Top Dominic with a frown.

He was dressed all in black from his jeans to his shirt.
And his boots were well-worn with some traces of dirt.
A small wooden paddle was tucked into his belt
And he carried a crop that would leave a mean welt.

His eyes how they flashed! His stubble so black!
His thighs were like tree trunks, his abs a six-pack.
His strong, jutting jaw was as square as a box
And the mounds of his biceps were hard as rocks.

A hand-rolled cigarette dangled from his lip
And the smoke snaked through the air like a whip.
He had a cold face and a frightening Look
And Top though I am, when he used it I shook.

He was handsome and mean, a dominant cliché.
And I gasped when I saw him, though I knew I would pay.
A raise of his eyebrow and a malevolent grin,
Left me no doubt of the fix I was in.

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
Threw me over the sofa, yanked my briefs down with a jerk.
And with the small paddle (Thank goodness that's what he chose!),
He proceeded to turn my ass a bright rose.

Then he stomped out the door and climbed into the 'Vette.
When he roared down the street, tears on my cheeks were still wet.
But I heard him declare as he drove 'round the bend.
"Even Tops need a spanking, now and again!"

No comments: